1.    #1  
    Where can I get PreWare? All the links go nowhere. Is it still on WebOS quick install.
    I had downloaded PreWare. I downloaded a few apps. My ATT Pre Plus went in to a hard reset and I was back to only the original apps. All the apps I downloaded from the app catalog were reinstalled but not PreWare or any PreWare apps.

Jim
    Try this link:
    for WOSQI (webOS Quick Install) go HERE

weird that link's broken I'll try it again:
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...l-v3-14-a.html

double weird, I opened it right to where I wanted and copied and pasted the link....still no dice...bear with me I'll figure it out in a sec.
    Last edited by sledge007; 01/21/2011 at 06:46 AM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  4.    #4  
    I reread all the home brew instructions. I was able to install PreWare.
    I don't know why the link doesn't work, but if you click on the Search tab and type in "Canuck Software" you should see a thread about 5 or 6 down from the top called " Sticky: WebOS Quick Install v3.14 ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    Jason Robitaille " You need to go there first, get that on your computer, turn on Developer Mode on your phone by entering the Konami code "upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart" (exactly like that) (& followed by a restart)

Run the WOSQI application, connect your phone via USB. You will then click the blue arrow that points down, a window pops up, where it says "PreCentral App Gallery Feed", click on that and then click on "Webos-Internals Feed(Pre)" and there you will find Preware, click on the button and then hit Download and then close that window, so that you are back on the main WOSQI window and then hit the Install button and that's pretty much it in a nutshell.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Yeah, reading is a really cool skill to master...