Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    My pre and wife's pixi have the tendency to display the wrong time. It can last for minutes or hours. We were almost late getting to work the other day.

Most annoying is my alarm which goes off randomly because of the wrong time. Even right now my clock is 2 hrs behind.

Devices: Sprint Pre and pixi (both with patches).

Also, pictures I copy from my browser is not being save. I get the messge that it was saved. But it is no where to be found in my photo app.

Thanks.
    Last edited by olidie; 01/21/2011 at 12:03 AM.
    Check the built in app on the phone called "Date and Time" you should be able to manually fix the time or you might be able to figure out the problem once there.

Edit:

Also for the picture part try looking in /media/internals/downloads/ it might be in there either using internalz or connecting to your phone to your computer in usb mode.
    Last edited by djgardn2; 01/21/2011 at 01:03 AM.
    1.) Don't use a device that's not designed to be an alarm clock as an alarm clock. (Seriously -- Phones are terrible alarm clocks.)

2.) To fix the time issue, see this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...-drifting.html
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa