1.    #1  
    I bought angry birds seasons in december but had a glitch with my old phone so Sprint gave me a brand new one. After setting up my Palm profile and having all of my apps reloaded onto my phone, I realized that angry birds never made it to my new phone despite all of my other apps making a flawless transition. I know I backed up my phone just prior to deactivating the old phone.

does anyone have any suggestions? Miss my angry birds!
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Can you see it in the app catalog?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Bell Pre- running 2.1 @ 800MHz
    Samsung Galaxy Tab (stock)
    It should be saved in your profile that you paid for it, so you should just be able to download it, again.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by lenmac08 View Post
    I bought angry birds seasons in december but had a glitch with my old phone so Sprint gave me a brand new one. After setting up my Palm profile and having all of my apps reloaded onto my phone, I realized that angry birds never made it to my new phone despite all of my other apps making a flawless transition. I know I backed up my phone just prior to deactivating the old phone.

does anyone have any suggestions? Miss my angry birds!
    Is your phone updated? Not sure, but Angry Birds may require 1.4.5.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Is your phone updated? Not sure, but Angry Birds may require 1.4.5.
    I think you're right on that, because it needed the new sdk, before they could release it.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6.    #6  
    well it is fixed now. Went to app catalog and downloaded it for free. Phone originally came with 1.4.1 (i think) software which may explain why it never appeared. Thanks to all for the suggestions.

case closed!
    interesting. My newest replacement that I got last week had 1.4.5 this time around. I've had that problem before with apps not reappearing but have never had an issue finding them in the app catalog and just redownloading them for free.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel