1.    #1  
    Just checked the HP site to pick up another Pre for my wife only to discover they are no longer selling Pre for SPRINT. This is a new developement I believe? I had picked one up for my daughter just before Christmas.

Hmmm
    Yeah, I went to get one the first week of Jan for my daughter (she ended up making her grades for the first two quarters) and even though it was still listed the order ended up canceled.
    --Chris

Palm History:

Palm Personal => Palm Personal with Palm Pro upgrade card => Palm III => Palm IIIx => Palm IIIxe => Palm T|X => Palm Pre
    It's almost a two year old model, I'm surprised they were even carrying it for that long. Hopefully it's because they're going to release new hardware on sprint first. We'll see when they make their announcement in Feb. But about the Pre, there are a few threads where members are selling a used Pre in good condition for less than 100$.
    it took forever to finally clear them out. Now they can bring out a new webOS phone.

and if anyone still wants a Pre Minus, craig's list is carrying them now.
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    Anyone know a protection spell for my Pre Minus to keep it working for a really long time???
    Quote Originally Posted by jkeitz View Post
    Anyone know a protection spell for my Pre Minus to keep it working for a really long time???
    Since it has been out so long, used ones are pretty cheap. Looks like as low as $30 for a decent Sprint Pre on ebay.
    well tech companies do this before they release something new they tend too do it more when there product is not doing so hot
    with absolutely no indication that sprint will carry the newer webos devices, hopefully i am wrong
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    with absolutely no indication that sprint will carry the newer webos devices, hopefully i am wrong
    There's also no indication that Sprint won't carry newer webOS devices
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    They're still on HP's site, just not subsidized. You might try calling Sprint or checking your local store.

Palm Pre for Sprint | HP® Official Store
    Sprint does not have them.

I haven't checked to see if one were to make a claim on damaged one if the insurance will replace it with a refurbished one or if they will try to satisfy you with an 'alternative'.

But Sprint customer service can't get you a PrPrPr&#$275$;.

There are some franchise stores that still have that inventory. You have to find them. There's one here in New York on 9th Ave between 43rd and 44th St that has them.

$49.99 after mail-in rebate - two year contract.
    Trēo 650 -> Trēo 700P -> Trēo 755P -> Prē
    I just swapped out my pre twice in the last week because of software/hardware issues. The first swap, the store had to order a replacement and it came in two days. Unfortunately that replacement had a major speaker problem and I had to go back to Sprint the next day. The store swapped out my pre right then and there. (To another "brand new" refurb). So it seems that the stores do have access to some Pre stock. I have my fingers crossed that this one actually works...
    I also was looking for one, I was looking on Ebay and ended up buying one here from one of the members. You can buy nice one on Ebay, there are some new ones and some used one in good condition. Just have to look.
    Not like the Pre was a good phone to begin with.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I was in a Sprint store last week and the sales person advised me that Sprint may be selling a new Palm phone in March/April of this year, 2011. New Web OS phone on the way ? I hope so...
    I'm seriously considering finding a new home for my Pre and moving to the Dark Side.