Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Okay, so maybe what I did was a little on the bad side. But it was out of love. Lol. I just was talking to Palm via chat on the phone. I noticed the update mistakes and how people got 2.1.0 on accident. So I talked to palm and told them that happened to me. He said he's so sorry that was a mistake and it wasn't suppost to happen. He said he needed 3 minutes to see what the problem was. Then he said that he was sorry for he inconvenience. Then I said 'if you don't mind me asking, does this mean that the update is coming out soon because that was very weird.' His response was 'Yes we are about to release the update.' I couldn't be more excited then that lol. I took a screen shot of this because I know how people get about this I will be posting it tomorrow when I get to the computer. So expect something soon!
    if it is true it is great news!
    honestly, now that i got another solid pre refurb, i cant wait. hopefully i dont lose this one..... only downfall of the riverstone, slides right outa pockets lol
    Palm prē-ist.
    awsome, thanks for the confirmation!
    awesome
    I hope verizon doesn't lag behind this time
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Guess you mean 2.0.1 and who got it on accident on a regular Pre?
    The people who have this installed, doctored their device with an illegal copy.
    If you read the front page article, it says there was someone with a Sprint Pre who got that 2.1.0 update screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Guess you mean 2.0.1 and who got it on accident on a regular Pre?
    The people who have this installed, doctored their device with an illegal copy.
    http://www.precentral.net/palm-sporadically-pushing-webos-2-1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by worldsphere View Post
    I hope verizon doesn't lag behind this time
    Verizon needs time to break the GPS! ... Oops - did I say that out loud?
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    it looks like rogers up north is getting the update first lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11.    #11  
    photos-temp-0.jpg

Alright! There it is. I'm on verizon so I just hope they don't lag with the update!
    Perfect timing, I just got my Pre Plus! I hope VZ gets it out the door quick, they were great with my android phones, but I guess the BB crowd is still waiting for OS6. Hopefully this gets pushed soon.
  13. SashoDikov
    hopefully that poor guy does not get in trouble because of this screenshot. i know for a fact that every support chat is logged and kept for at least 3 years, so right now he is easily identifiable '_'
  14.    #14  
    uh ohh lol should I take it down?
    Quote Originally Posted by palml0ver View Post
    uh ohh lol should I take it down?
    Nah, just give him a place to stay.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SashoDikov View Post
    hopefully that poor guy does not get in trouble because of this screenshot. i know for a fact that every support chat is logged and kept for at least 3 years, so right now he is easily identifiable '_'
    What 'trouble' is there to get into? I don't know of a NDA you have to sign to do PalmCare Chat... If they're employee is going to post info in a chat, that doesn't seem like any worry to me.

IMO, keep the pic up. I don't think you'll be attacked by the Palm Po-po anytime soon!
    Pic has been seen, no need to keep it on
    Picture doesn't prove he did anything wrong. Yes the update is "about" to be released. It's about to be released in the coming months, weeks or days. He didn't specify.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palml0ver View Post
    photos-temp-0.jpg

Alright! There it is. I'm on verizon so I just hope they don't lag with the update!
    What app is this?
    A few things

Chat logs are kept much longer than 3 years and any information is kept and reviewed carefully on a daily basis.

All agents are under strict NDA's and can't divulge in information that has not been made public yet.

The agent didn't state that the update was coming in any set timeframe, it's a known fact that the update is coming...coming soon...

There is a chat mobile application that is built into some of the devices. Navigating certain help articles will link you to the mobile chat application.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast