1.    #1  
    ok I have bipolar moments with palm right now but in the end I do love my phone and the webos experience. So much I am trying to make the phone hold out long enough so I can see what phones they release. That said I developed the micro usb crack and the top left of the front is chipped up top. I don't like the cases they make for the pre but I put just the top half of a case to protect the plastic that we know is soo strong. However I'm not putting the back on so I don't lose my touchstone ability. Anyone else doing this? Curious...
    i only have the front invisishield on
    I have never put a case on my phone. The only reason is because of the touchstone. I do have a Phantom Skinz cover over my phone though. Just the front since I don't think the touchstone back plate needs it.
    I bought a case of Amazon thats the rubberized plastic and it works just fine with my touchstone. Charge and magnet have no issues.
    Pixi... Tell me where.
    Me too.
    I had a Bodyguardz skin on the front only.. still didnt stop it from getting cracked in the corner when I dropped it :/
    Following a recommendation here, I have this in black protecting my Pre and correcting a slight oreo problem. The phone fell off my desk the other day when dragged by a speaker wire and the case just split in two as it landed on the floor, dissipating all the energy. Just snapped the case back on, not a scratch on either the phone or the case.

Palm Pre/Palm Pre Plus GRT Case Kit - Palm - Palm Pre - Palm Pre Plus - Verizon - AGF
    No the case was for my pre plus! Its rubberized and they have one for the pixi plus but I haven't tested with pixi plus as I don't have a touchstone back for my pixi.
  10. SashoDikov
    here is a trick question, where can i score the original palm pre orange pouch as i lost mine
    Quote Originally Posted by SashoDikov View Post
    here is a trick question, where can i score the original palm pre orange pouch as i lost mine
    Amazon, or maybe even Palm. They have been quite generous to me. They sent me a replacement touchstone back cover just because the silver circle fell off.
    Quote Originally Posted by ddonahueiup View Post
    ok I have bipolar moments with palm right now but in the end I do love my phone and the webos experience. So much I am trying to make the phone hold out long enough so I can see what phones they release. That said I developed the micro usb crack and the top left of the front is chipped up top. I don't like the cases they make for the pre but I put just the top half of a case to protect the plastic that we know is soo strong. However I'm not putting the back on so I don't lose my touchstone ability. Anyone else doing this? Curious...
    I have that crack, bpant it took off a good half centemeter peice of plastic so i was worried. I got the cheapest case, and just put the front on, cause i use extended batteries. But it kept popping off half the time i opened my keyboard, so i said effff it. Hopefully no spiders have gotten into my phone
    Regarding the question about the original pouch, you can find it in eBay. It's around 5 euros including shipping in Europe. Search for "original pre suede case pouch sleeve". I've lost it two times already.
    Quote Originally Posted by dennilfloss View Post
    Following a recommendation here, I have this in black protecting my Pre and correcting a slight oreo problem. The phone fell off my desk the other day when dragged by a speaker wire and the case just split in two as it landed on the floor, dissipating all the energy. Just snapped the case back on, not a scratch on either the phone or the case.

Palm Pre/Palm Pre Plus GRT Case Kit - Palm - Palm Pre - Palm Pre Plus - Verizon - AGF
    I don't shop for accessories much so I don't really know what's out there. Out of curiosity, i clicked on this link and watched a great video of this seemingly well designed case. $35 might be a little steep but I might just try it! Thanks.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    My Pre is now 16 Months old and is in perfect condition, thanks to the GRT case I bought from Sprint 13 Months ago and a Skinomi screen protector that I've had on my Pre from day one. No scratches, no cracks, no nothing.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    I don't shop for accessories much so I don't really know what's out there. Out of curiosity, i clicked on this link and watched a great video of this seemingly well designed case. $35 might be a little steep but I might just try it! Thanks.

You're welcome.

When I got it, it was on sale at $19.99.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post

Verizon has some of these in pink left for $19.99 they also have touchstones for 14.99 but if you order 2 or more items you get a huge discount so I got the case for 14.99 and the docks for $11.71 each! I ordered four docks and one of these cases. You also get free overnight shipping! You don't have to be a customer, I am actually with AT&T. I just typed in "touchstone" in the search query and selected "accessories". Wish they had some different colors so I could order on for my husband, $34.99 is a bit too steep for my cheapskate blood
    Oh and when it makes you select a phone type to order for, click "compatible phones" next to the product info then select the "Pre Plus" because it isn't in their regular menu of phones.