1.    #1  
    Receiving new Pre Plus soon, warranty department was horrific, they kept having me do the same thing over and over.

The Story
    http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...-randomly.html

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Last edited by furygoalbrtis39; 01/19/2011 at 05:41 PM.
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
    Hahaha.. same thing for me with repeating the steps over and over: ATT:"Okay, we need to do a few things before moving forward with the warranty" Me: "what would that be?" ATT:"We need to verify a sticker and the color of the battery connectors" Me: "just so you know, I have already verified those things two different times with two different people @ ATT. The water sticker is white and the battery connectors are shiny and not corroded" ATT: "Well, MR Wmsen, we have to take these steps to move forward"

Then, ATT: "has the phone ever been exposed to water?" I felt like yelling: "FOR THE FINAL TIME, NO!!!! IF IT WAS EXPOSED TO WATER, THE EFFING STICKER WOULD NOT BE WHITE!!!!!!!!!!"
  3.    #3  
    Haha yeah, and last time I returned a phone, one of the workers broke the screen, send it back, and made me pay for the new one.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight