1.    #1  
    Had this phone for several months now. Tonight it just randomly was off when I reached to use it. After a 10 min boot up, my apps were still on the phone, but I had to 'agree' to usage of the app store, and had to re-register my foursquare, accuradio, preware, email, and calendar. I dunno what else needs re-registering since I have so many apps.

Anyway, the phone is acting like I just turned it on for the first time. Also my stored alarms were erased.

Anyone ever have these issues?

I've had the lost alarm clock issue before, but never lost my registrations on my apps.
    I've had mine since May, no problems, but it did turn off yesterday, and it rebooted. I don't think I've lost anything, but it was strange.

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    That's weird, maybe you should call HP/Palm to report the problem.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
    Same here!
    Are you overclocking????
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6.    #6  
    ****, it just happened again. I'm afraid this is going to be happening more frequently :F
    Same thing just happened to me, weird. The battery ran dead when I swapped batteries everything needed to be relogged in and app settings were lost. Even preware and govnah gave me that screen that you get when you install/update

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm Pre Plus 2010 World Champion
    Happened to me once. Odd
    My Pre used to do that every couple of weeks, never did figure out why.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by bcast View Post
    Had this phone for several months now. Tonight it just randomly was off when I reached to use it. After a 10 min boot up, my apps were still on the phone, but I had to 'agree' to usage of the app store, and had to re-register my foursquare, accuradio, preware, email, and calendar. I dunno what else needs re-registering since I have so many apps.

Anyway, the phone is acting like I just turned it on for the first time. Also my stored alarms were erased.

Anyone ever have these issues?

I've had the lost alarm clock issue before, but never lost my registrations on my apps.
    Consider yourself lucky! Much weirder things have/are happening to my phone.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...self-wipe.html
    My Pre (Sprint original - Refurb) is doing it too. Happens randomly every week or so. I went to the Sprint store and they couldn't replace it because I couldn't reproduce it. Happened for the 5th or 6th time yesterday. It's killing all my apps, and I stopped patching a long time ago. I seriously thought about bailing and getting an Android, but my next upgrade cycle is the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger. WebOS 2.0 better fix it.