1.    #1  
    Personal contacts not an issue but I have over 100 work contacts, is there a faster way to add these other than getting carpal tunnel on my Pre?

Do you have them on a google account? Then you could just sync it right?
    Sprint Love
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    Do you have them on a google account? Then you could just sync it right?
    That is the thing these contacts are simply written down, no emails just contact numbers.

I know some email programs you can import a text file, thats what I was looking for.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Create a google account, link to your pre and import the contacts into google.

Google has the capability to import using a csv file. Also, I would avoid using the Palm profile to store contacts since they cannot be edited anywhere but on your Pre.

Good luck
    Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by arrowslinger View Post
    That is the thing these contacts are simply written down, no emails just contact numbers.

I know some email programs you can import a text file, thats what I was looking for.
    Yeah, like the post above says, you'll just have to manual type them (or if you're handwriting is computer writing then you can scan/OCR them) and then put them in a csv file and import them.
    Sprint Love
    Add these "written down" contacts as contacts in whatever e-mail account it is that your syncing with your phone (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Exchange....) and add that account as a contact account in the contact app. This will automatically add these contacts to your phone.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    type them into excel (or outlook) and save as a .csv file you can import directly to gmail or yahoo. Done!