1.    #1  
    My phone shuts off every now and then, luckily not that often. I thought it was the overclocking so I removed it, but it's not, last night it shut off again, this is very annoying because:

- I might miss urgent calls
    - Every time it loses track of time (and I have to clock sync if wifi is available or enter manually as my carrier is useless)
    - It takes literally ages to switch back on

I have read here and there about this issue but can't understand why it does so. Phone is a couple of years old, a lot of patches and a few applications installed, dr.battery says the battery is fine, apparently. Any clue?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    There is one cause of this known to be the battery not holding contact.
    Slider crashes inspire MacGyver solution | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, but I don't think it's the size of the battery, it requires some strenght to pull it out and it looks to me it fits pretty well, besides, last night it just shut off while no one was bloody touching it.
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    I thought the same with my phone, the battery seemed fairly snug, but I too was getting the slider crash, as well as other random crashes (while it was sitting in my truck cupholder while driving around). My solution was to call the insurance company and complain that my phone kept crashing, due to what I thought was a loose connection of the battery, they sent me a new phone.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel