Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1.    #1  

I got a new Pre on my doorstep last week and when I opened up the box found this "new" little contraption. I'm on my 5th now and haven't seen one of these before, anyone else have one of these? The rubber outer ring just fits onto the standard wall plug and is removable. I kinda thought it was cool although a retractable USB would be the bees knees
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I dont know what I'm seeing here. I think I need more pictures. lol
    First I've seen of that little contraption. Hmmmm Good idea - and yes, a retractable USB would be perfect.
    my bro got his pre minus from HP in december and it came with this little guy... very cool... i wanted to order one just for the Winder Upper
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I dont know what I'm seeing here. I think I need more pictures. lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lol, I thought about asking what was in the glass. Now we know.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I see pandas.
    Scotch, HAHA. I kinda got the idea of it. So it's pretty much a piece that slides over the adapter. the cord isn't actually attached to it. Just wraps around that piece for storage or travel or whatever. Is that what I'm seeing?
    Is the USB cable still completely removable?
    Is the beverage container plastic, or glass?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Scotch, HAHA. I kinda got the idea of it. So it's pretty much a piece that slides over the adapter. the cord isn't actually attached to it. Just wraps around that piece for storage or travel or whatever. Is that what I'm seeing?
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    yes
    Then I need one of those. I think my cord is going out from too much travel.
  12.    #13  
    You guys/girls are funny lol. The "alledged" glass of Scotch is in fact a candle. Wishful thinking though. Didn't realize an overload of visual stimula would result in such chaotic confusion, lol. NOBODY noticed my webOS lampshade in the corner, part of the new flexible line of display devices, lol. So the outer part is a rubber ring(that slides off) and the inner, almost the same as the old wall plug but slightly smaller in diameter. Maybe I'll retake the pictures on a plain white background, with a real camera, just to avoid any further confusion, lol
    Last edited by sledge007; 01/17/2011 at 05:51 PM.
    i would like one of those !!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i would like one of those !!!!
    scotch is in the lounge
    Did you restock the Drambuie?

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Is the USB cable still completely removable?
    Yes it comes right off of the yoyo, for lack of a better word.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Yes it comes right off of the yoyo, for lack of a better word.
    Yoyo is a good name for it. I want one.
    I had one of these when I bought an extra charger from BestBuy, two weeks later the whole charger was jacked by my friend.
    Wait, did I miss something here? I've had one of those things with every adaptor I've bought, including when I got my Pre in May. Was that really not already a standard part?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast