Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    no it wasnt lol , what the heck does it have the usb port on it for when you have the cord lol ???
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Wait, did I miss something here? I've had one of those things with every adaptor I've bought, including when I got my Pre in May. Was that really not already a standard part?
    Not in 09

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    no it wasnt lol , what the heck does it have the usb port on it for when you have the cord lol ???
    ? It's the 2 pc charger plus the winder upper yo yo

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    You guys/girls are funny lol. The "alledged" glass of Scotch is in fact a candle. Wishful thinking though. Didn't realize an overload of visual stimula would result in such chaotic confusion, lol. NOBODY noticed my webOS lampshade in the corner, part of the new flexible line of display devices, lol. So the outer part is a rubber ring(that slides off) and the inner, almost the same as the old wall plug but slightly smaller in diameter. Maybe I'll retake the pictures on a plain white background, with a real camera, just to avoid any further confusion, lol
    No, I noticed the flexible display on the lampshade, but the flexible display is now old news.

A glassh of scotch that disguises itself as a candle, that's news.
    This is not new, my friend has had one a long while. Rubber cord winder around the circular usb plug.
  6.    #26  
    Well if it isn't new, then it's about freakin' time I get what I deserve dammit.... It takes the 5th Pre, original and 4 replacements, to get all the parts. Ah well, at least I'm part of the crowd now that has one
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I thought nothing of it when I bought a second Pre charger when Radio Shack had all the Pre accessories at 75% off and one came with it last June. My original Pre that I got in Nov. 09 had the "original" charger and never compared the two to notice the newer one was smaller. Definately makes it nicer for for travel.
    Last edited by sczajka; 01/18/2011 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Spelling :)
    Picked it up on ebay for way too much money...wish I could find another one, because it has the best cable mgmt system ever! Anyone know where I could pick up another one? I've already spent a couple hours googling, to no avail.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    sledge007 likes this.
    That's just an original Pre/Pixi charger. I think they quit including the donut with the later phones. I have an unused donut or two laying around here somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    That's just an original Pre/Pixi charger. I think they quit including the donut with the later phones. I have an unused donut or two laying around here somewhere.
    I didn't get a donut with any of my sprint pres!! I'll buy your's if you are willing to part with them...
  11.    #31  
    <threads merged>

lol way to make me search up my own thread from a year + ago to merge these
    bradmeister1 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post

Never Mind, I finally found it with the help of your donut description. Thanks for your help!

OEM Palm Travel Wall Charger Head + Micro USB Cable - Pre Plus, Pre2, Pixi Plus | eBay

I can't believe I spent over $20 on a used charger, just to get a donut...when they can be had for $3.
    <threads merged>

lol way to make me search up my own thread from a year + ago to merge these

You should have just searched for "scotch" and found this thread right away...
    ggllllllaaaaahhhhhhhh.... Donuts and Scotch... *drool*
    Dude!!!
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12