1.    #1  
    I have three issues:

1) My phone rolls to voice mail before it finishes one ringer cycle. This is less time than it usually takes me to get the phone out of my pocket.

2) If I touch my phone ANYWHERE (On the screen, on the rocker or power button) as I take it out of my pocket, it ignores the call.

3) Less important, but still an issue... when I really NEED to ignore a call (i.e., when I am on another call, it tends to not respond, or keeps beeping in my ear even after it registers as an ignored call.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Is there a way to make it so ONLY the onscreen button ignores a call? Is it possible to set the ringer to 10 or something longer than what it is, so I have time to get to the phone?

I just missed a call from our daughter's pediatrician, whom we paged about an emergency, and I have to wait for her to call me back, because I couldn't get my phone out fast enough, and couldn't do it without touching something that sent the call to "ignore".

Thanks!
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    I'm pretty sure that value is set in the carrier network. Call customer service for your carrier (*611) and ask if they can raise the value for number of rings.

I had that issue years ago and Verizon did that, but things have changed over the years so it may be handled differently now.