Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just thought you guys should know I'm testing out all the features it wouldn't let me sign into my old palm profile so i had to make a new one ill keep ya updated.
    update: i can make calls but after i hang up it gives me this annoying message saying my call was drop.
    update 2: sprint data does work but i think text messaging is broken you also can download from the app catalog
    update3: flash works perfectly

Big update 4: i now have the sprint rom which is more final then the gsm rom it also has less bugs, it has voice dial and the sprint music store but you still have amazon mp3 and texting works u also can sign into your profile.
    more pics on next page
    Last edited by semahjiscool; 01/17/2011 at 01:24 PM.
    how did you get ahold of 2.0?
  3.    #3  
    my friend who also has a palm pre sent me a email and all it said was webos 2.0 i opened the email and it was the webos doc for 2.0 and i was already gonna doc my phone that day so i said what the hell but it work on my sprint pre
    The email allowed that big of a file?

I thought the doctor wouldn't work =S
  5.    #5  
    i thought so to but every thing works except for texting which sucks bad
    most likely it is a modified Pre 2 doctor. Distributing modified doctors isn't legal. The dropped call error and garbled text messages is expected from this doctor on sprint.

an over the air update to 2.0 is coming soon enough. I suggest people to sit back and wait.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by runtimmyc View Post
    most likely it is a modified Pre 2 doctor. Distributing modified doctors isn't legal. The dropped call error and garbled text messages is expected from this doctor on sprint.

an over the air update to 2.0 is coming soon enough. I suggest people to sit back and wait.
    i figured as much im most likely going to doc back to 1.4 before school starts again but web os 2.0 is pretty amazing the transitions really are a lot smoother
    yeah, i'm looking forward to sprint releasing the update.
    to the OP: does the 'add bookmark' work in web browser?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    to the OP: does the 'add bookmark' work in web browser?
    well no it doesn't work thanks for asking
    Reminder: It is against forum guidelines to ask for, link to, or otherwise provide pirated assets for which you do not have the right to distribute.

Posts that do so will be deleted (and have been),

Thank you for your understanding.
  12.    #12  
    don't worry I know the rules I didn't intend to give it out
    Is loading applications any faster without overclocking?
    Oh and will you test the battery too? Is there any difference?
  15.    #15  
    I can't help with the battery because my battery health was pretty bad at the moment
    and its pretty fast not blazing but then again don't go on my word because this is not a final build or an official one and it does get choppy here and there
    screenshot?
  17.    #17  
    pics are below
    Last edited by semahjiscool; 01/16/2011 at 01:32 PM.
  18.    #18  
    Here you guys go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I hope "Stacks" gets better graphics than those choppy ones
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    I hope "Stacks" gets better graphics than those choppy ones
    its actually the phone thats the problem it dosent have a high enough screen resolution to make it smooth but that should change feb 9 hopefully
    and it dosnt look that choppy on the phone
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast