Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoates View Post
    Will we definitely have to get new profiles or will the ones we use on 1.4.5 work on 2.0? it may have been answered but I would have missed it.
    no you use the same profile it always gonna be like that
    Is Amazon MP3 gone? I hope not, their album prices are awesome.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Oversteer325 View Post
    Is Amazon MP3 gone? I hope not, their album prices are awesome.
    if you look up the pics I put or at my first post I tell you that its not gone
    I wonder if the profile issue has anything to do with changes that might be made allowing more than one device to be signed in using the same profile?
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    I wonder if the profile issue has anything to do with changes that might be made allowing more than one device to be signed in using the same profile?
    it let me log into my profile no problem
    Quote Originally Posted by semahjiscool View Post
    it let me log into my profile no problem
    You used your original profile in the leaked 2.0?
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You used your original profile in the leaked 2.0?
    yes
    I thought people were having problems with that?

How were you able to do that?
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    I thought people were having problems with that?

How were you able to do that?
    i really dont know it just let me log in
    Just thought you guys should know I'm testing out all the features it wouldn't let me sign into my old palm profile so i had to make a new one ill keep ya updated.
    update: i can make calls but after i hang up it gives me this annoying message saying my call was drop.
    update 2: sprint data does work but i think text messaging is broken you also can download from the app catalog
    update3: flash works perfectly

Big update 4: i now have the sprint rom which is more final then the gsm rom it also has less bugs, it has voice dial and the sprint music store but you still have amazon mp3 and texting works u also can sign into your profile.
    more pics on next page
    When did you get it fixed?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    yes
    Oh.. Well just to warn you, you'll have to stay with 2.0 now unless you create a new profile in 1.4.5.

Just a warning lol
    Weird somebody, either a poster or mod, deleted a post pertaining to square edges of a card opening and the jagged lines on the cards view. Interesting I didn't catch on to either of those but I did however catch the highlighted red words, both above and in the deleted post. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't....either way, the real 2.0 will be out soon enough and then we can all experience it for ourselves.....what's another month when you've been waiting a year?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Weird somebody, either a poster or mod, deleted a post pertaining to square edges of a card opening and the jagged lines on the cards view. Interesting I didn't catch on to either of those but I did however catch the highlighted red words, both above and in the deleted post. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't....either way, the real 2.0 will be out soon enough and then we can all experience it for ourselves.....what's another month when you've been waiting a year?
    I saw that , I forgot who posted it , that's whay I asked again

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    <moved to proper forum>
    I can't wait until WebOS 2.0.1 (or whatever they'll release) actually comes out. It's pretty awesome and it's such a different experience than WebOS 1.x.

Applying some UK onto WebOS 2.0.1 will just make the Pre - ridiculous at that point.
    (Btw, any words on when UK's might be ported?)
    Sprint Love
  16.    #56  
    [QUOTE=sketch42;2831073]When did you get it fixed?

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

well that was an hacked version of the rom from a gsm pre but now have a different rom made for a cdma sprint pre hence the new music and voice calling app and also in the post you made higlighting the red letters if you read further down in update 4 I even tell you this info
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    I can't wait until WebOS 2.0.1 (or whatever they'll release) actually comes out. It's pretty awesome and it's such a different experience than WebOS 1.x.

Applying some UK onto WebOS 2.0.1 will just make the Pre - ridiculous at that point.
    (Btw, any words on when UK's might be ported?)
    i have no word on if there is a rom for yours my old rom i have MIGHT work but pls dont ask for it in forums cause i dont want this thread to get shutdown
    Nah its cool. I'm not looking for any of that. Actually I do have a question, what build are you using?
    Has the sprint nav been updated yet? I want some of those newer features!!!!
    Hi, ya that was me who said that thing about the jagged edges on the cards. I wonder what weirdo would delete that. If that's the case (which I doubt it is) I will just stay with 1.4.5. I don't think any good company would leave something with jagged edges, it's tacky. Anyway I would like to know why it was deleted That bothers me. Oh ya, somebody said something about "I wonder if the profile issue has anything to do with changes that might be made allowing more than one device to be signed in using the same profile?"

Ya, this is most likely correct since Engadget "found out" that the tablet could be linked to your webOS phone for "tap to share" and to answer calls or messages on either device.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast