Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by runtimmyc View Post
    most likely it is a modified Pre 2 doctor. Distributing modified doctors isn't legal. The dropped call error and garbled text messages is expected from this doctor on sprint.

an over the air update to 2.0 is coming soon enough. I suggest people to sit back and wait.
    how much longer do you think it will be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_RnB View Post
    coming months
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    make sure to use your old profile when or if you go back to 1.4. messing with profiles is a bad idea right now. that 's why we need to sit and wait
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_RnB View Post
    Well, on Dec 21st Engadget received some leaked screen shots of a Sprint Palm Pre running a sprint version of 2.x. It could have been from a Sprint employee or a Palm employee, but my money is on a Sprint employee. If webos 2.x has been with Sprint for the past month or so, IMHO it should be to long before it gets pushed to the users.

Feb 9th would be my guess, because it would be cool to have Palm announce it is available for Sprint/ATT/Verizon at their press conference.
    Wow dude this forum is your life u on every post and thread..... u doin to good of a job get some sleep bro lol .....

Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Reminder: It is against forum guidelines to ask for, link to, or otherwise provide pirated assets for which you do not have the right to distribute.

Posts that do so will be deleted (and have been),

Thank you for your understanding.
    BTW. The app catalog License Agreement in this "unofficial" firmware dates "02/09/2011"
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkguy View Post
    make sure to use your old profile when or if you go back to 1.4. messing with profiles is a bad idea right now. that 's why we need to sit and wait
    o don't worry I'm only using this profile to test out 2.0 when I switch back to 1.4 I'll go back to my old profile
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    BTW. The app catalog License Agreement in this "unofficial" firmware dates "02/09/2011"
    Good catch.
    That is very coincidental
    I would have to believe that 2.x will be ready for broad release by the 9th. It would be foolish to call a conference and then not have 2.x ready.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    agreed
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    I came across a webos doctor for sprint that is webos 2.0.1. EVERYTHING works ie. texts, bookmarks, and its quick too. Feels like a new phone. The only thing that was a no go is the profile issue, but other than that it makes the wait non existent.
    Last chance before we close this thread. Requesting, Linking, or enabling access to pirated software or copyrighted material is a direct violation of forum rules. I've deleted several offending posts. Next on gets the thread closed.

Thanks
    Hope you people know that whoever you got these doctors from signed an NDA not to talk about or leak any info. Terrible devs. Anyway, if it's out there's nothing we can do about it anymore. Just know if Palm gets a hold of their usernames, they're going to most likely be removed as developers.
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    The big question is how long it will take for AT&T and Verizon to release the update. It took AT&T and Verizon four months from the time they received the 1.4.5 update to the time it was made available to customers, and it would not surprise me if AT&T and Verizon continue to intentionally delay updates for our phones.
  16.    #36  
    here you guys go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Thanks for the pics I look forward to the update.The sprint music store looks cool, the navigation icon looks different, hopefully they updated the actual sprint navigation app as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by BdotR View Post
    Hope you people know that whoever you got these doctors from signed an NDA not to talk about or leak any info. Terrible devs. Anyway, if it's out there's nothing we can do about it anymore. Just know if Palm gets a hold of their usernames, they're going to most likely be removed as developers.
    and probably sued, perhaps even charged with a crime...
  19.    #39  
    i had my eye on these dual core phones for a while but now after seeing what cards(no pun intended) palm is dealing im staying with palm going on 5 years strong
    Will we definitely have to get new profiles or will the ones we use on 1.4.5 work on 2.0? it may have been answered but I would have missed it.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast