1.    #1  
    Does anyone else have this problem?

All of a sudden, the calendar/organizer application that comes with the phone doesn't seem to work for me. I'm trying to put in the calendar my weekly hockey league games. They are Sunday nights.

When I set up the game, and set the repeat to custom weekly, it inserts the game under Saturday afternoons. I've never had this problem and I don't know why it's happening.

I've even tried toying with the problem. When I set up the event on Sunday afternoon it works just fine. The problem is as soon as I set it to an evening (either 8 or 9pm) that's when the program bumps it to Saturday in my calendar.

Hopefully I am explaining myself effectively.

Can anyone help with this?
    I have experienced this with the palm profile calendar. You need to delete all the bad events and restart your phone. It's a bug, but I don't know why it happens. After I did those steps, it has not happened again.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    I have experienced this with the palm profile calendar. You need to delete all the bad events and restart your phone. It's a bug, but I don't know why it happens. After I did those steps, it has not happened again.
    I've tried deleting the event, and resetting the phone. Everytime I try to put the event into the calendar the same thing happens.