This morning my Pre+ decided to completely reset itself and logged me off of Palm Profile. It was working fine this morning and then after a meeting, checked my phone and noticed it said something about resetting. I chose "Use Phone" and it went into the first use type start up screen. I searched on this forum and have found that that has happened to others. Ok...

Got the phone back up and running, synched my accounts and the only "data" I lost was my SMS conversations. I'm running Chapura and will have to restore my calendar and notes when I can connect to wifi.

All of my apps, photos, music were there. Patches on the other hand appeared to be gone, until I reinstalled PreWare and then started reinstalling patches. It installed some, but gave me errors on others. When installing one (don't remember which), it actually gave me the message while installing "Interestingly, this is already installed", but had not shown up as installed in PreWare before.

What's really bugging me though is ever since this happened I'm having problems with the backswipe gesture. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't, it just bounces the card to the left and then back to the right. When it does work, it works just like it should. Weird...

Any thoughts as to what could have happened and how I might fix this? I tried a full restart and a battery pull. Still not working right.