Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    So Strange! When I plug the phone into my computer, it works. If I disconnect it in the middle of a call, I cannot hang up the call or enter any digits. When I plug it in, everything I pressed occurs. Any ideas how to fix this?
    Last edited by musicguy; 01/13/2011 at 12:18 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Pluging it into the wall works also, but not the touchstone. The phone was working a little while ago. Now it's fubar.
  3.    #3  
    This seems to have worked:

    http://forums.precentral.net/2674345-post142.html

    let's hope it stays that way!
  4.    #4  
    jumped the gun... the problem still crops up sometimes... CUSS

    Not getting EVDO now...


    and now the phone is offline. CUSSCUSSCUSS
    Last edited by musicguy; 01/12/2011 at 09:38 PM.
  5.    #5  
    Great... now I'm getting disconnected in phone calls after a few minutes with it plugged in. CUSS... I guess it's time for a new phone.

    Surprised no one has responded to this thread.
  6.    #6  
    Here's the followup.

    http://forums.precentral.net/2825672-post16.html

    Sprint is giving me a new phone. Only cost me $37.80. If you have a problem like this, go to the Sprint store and they'll try and fix it. If they can't, they'll give you a new for for $35 plus tax.

    Thanks for the help everyone. This was the most active thread on the forum.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by musicguy View Post
    Thanks for the help everyone. This was the most active thread on the forum.
    Sorry, did YOU thank me? It's my post you link to up here. I didn't see you Thanking that post of mine in that thread over there.
  8.    #8  
    Well, it didn't work, so I didn't thank you. ???
  9. #9  
    Thanks anyway... mine is CDMA
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by musicguy View Post
    Well, it didn't work, so I didn't thank you. ???
    You got your answer there. With an attitude like that, you're pretty much on your own on a friendly forum.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    You got your answer there. With an attitude like that, you're pretty much on your own on a friendly forum.
    Thanks. I had to search hard to find your post. But you came here and asked me to Thank you. You didn't even send me the link to your thread. If you had posted it in this thread, or a link to it, I would've been more grateful.

    This whole "thanks" business is silly anyway. I guess it shows how liked you are in the forum, but it's not really necessary.

    Anyway, I think overclocking is maybe affecting the radio. Perhaps it has been fried somehow.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by musicguy View Post
    Thanks. I had to search hard to find your post. But you came here and asked me to Thank you. You didn't even send me the link to your thread. If you had posted it in this thread, or a link to it, I would've been more grateful.

    This whole "thanks" business is silly anyway. I guess it shows how liked you are in the forum, but it's not really necessary.

    Anyway, I think overclocking is maybe affecting the radio. Perhaps it has been fried somehow.
    I was simply reacting to your sarcastic post thanking everyone.
    So yeah, you had to search the forum. Whoohoo, must have hurt a lot not having people do all the work for you.

Posting Permissions