Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21  
    Wow, sometimes I really wish the people who have Android phones would stick to Android central and leave those of us who love our Pres and WebOS alone here on Precentral.

    I'm glad you love your evo verwon, I still love WebOS and the Pre and it's nice to see I'm not alone.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    There should be 1700 or so themes in the Prethemer feed. You should try that one. Most people use Prethemer anyway...
    I installed it after taking both that one and Precentral off when the numbers did not increase. I think they are there since when I last reinstalled it, my Available Packages went up like 1,700 but when I searched "Theme" and with the "s" I still only got 181 files.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    I installed it after taking both that one and Precentral off when the numbers did not increase. I think they are there since when I last reinstalled it, my Available Packages went up like 1,700 but when I searched "Theme" and with the "s" I still only got 181 files.
    Ah ok. You don't need to actually search for "theme" or anything like that. Tap 'Available Packages' and then tap 'Themes'. You'll then be able to browse through all the themes available by category.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Ah ok. You don't need to actually search for "theme" or anything like that. Tap 'Available Packages' and then tap 'Themes'. You'll then be able to browse through all the themes available by category.
    Thanks, I was looking in the wrong place. duh

    Btw, what program Launcher do you guys recommend? I don't want to try something that doesn't play nicely with other programs. I used to use Switch 5 on my Treo's and I do miss it.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vociferous View Post
    Wow, sometimes I really wish the people who have Android phones would stick to Android central and leave those of us who love our Pres and WebOS alone here on Precentral.

    I'm glad you love your evo verwon, I still love WebOS and the Pre and it's nice to see I'm not alone.
    I know, the trolls are a pain in the !

    I just have no special phone loyalty, I love my Evo, but if I can still help someone that has a problem with their Pre, then I see no reason not to.

    It's not like I have hard feelings against webOS or PreCentral, I just needed to move on.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. #26  
    You won't need a switcher like that for the Pre, since you can leave cards open and just flip from one to the other.

    You can also turn on advanced gestures, to make it even easier.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    Thanks, I was looking in the wrong place. duh

    Btw, what program Launcher do you guys recommend? I don't want to try something that doesn't play nicely with other programs. I used to use Switch 5 on my Treo's and I do miss it.
    Not entirely sure what you mean by "program launcher" lol. I just use the default webOS Launcher...
  8. #28  
    I love my Pre, it is the coolest phone I have seen to date, and I have now gotten my wife, daughter and father onto webOS (my daughter has a wifi modded pixi). My bro is sporting a droid x, so I have seen what 'droid has to offer.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    I love my Palm device.
    device != phone. HardBeatz has a PalmPad now.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    You won't need a switcher like that for the Pre, since you can leave cards open and just flip from one to the other.

    You can also turn on advanced gestures, to make it even easier.
    I thought that leaving cards open runs down the batteries faster? And where do I find "advanced gestures"?

    Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    I thought that leaving cards open runs down the batteries faster? And where do I find "advanced gestures"?

    Thanks
    Open the Screen & Lock app, scroll to the Advanced Gestures setting, and turn on the option Switch Applications
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    I thought that leaving cards open runs down the batteries faster?
    Open cards will not consume battery life by them self.
    But if the app, you have the card open, is doing something e.g. polling the internet it will eat battery.
    Example: I don't think that leaving the mail app open will reduce battery, since the mail app will poll the internet regardless if open or closed.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions