Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Hello,
    I will be bringing my Palm Pre Plus in to my local At&t store because some of the letters on my keyboard have stopped working unexpectedly...
    I was just wondering If I brought it in and showed them the problem, would they give me a new phone of the same model? Or can I get a different kind of phone?
    Thanks!
    It may eb repaired. In most cases, if it can't be fixed and you have the warrranty or insurance, it will be replaced with the same phone, but a refurbished one.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Just make sure getting a refurbished phone is the LAST thing you do. Otherwise you will join the "I'm on my nth Pre" crowd.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Haha, Thank you!! And why is it that Refurbished phones always have problems? As, the phone I have now is refurbished and its giving me these keyboard problems.
    Most refurbs have not had all problems fixed.

Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Very true. It sucks with the refurbs

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    Very true. It sucks with the refurbs
    I've only had to get my Pre replaced once. Luckily, Best Buy just gave me a new one lol
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Most refurbs have not had all problems fixed.

Posted from my eVo!
    All refurbs go through a much higher testing process than even a new device straight out of production goes through.

Refurbs can almost be known to be in better condition than a new unit straight off the production line.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts