1.    #1  
    I know something I have downloaded on my Pre is interfering, but I cannot figure out what it is.

I would be ok with the factory calendar but I cannot figure out how to change or adjust the time intervals for alarms.

Any help would be great... again.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Hi GeekyMom, you need to uninstall any other calendar patches - like alt snooze duration, location multiline, notification repeat etc. UC includes most of them plus other mods.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Frantid!

Ok, I just unstalled Notification Repeat, and Snooze Duration, will see if that works. I've installed quite a few apps, so I hope that does the trick. lol

Rebooting, about to try and install now. Yes it's installed. Now I get to see how it works.

Also, is there another program out there that will run a reminder program for missed alerts? I'm not hearing my alerts.

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Unfortunately, no, there isn't. But I think there is some setting or patch that will repeat the alerts, until you respond to it. I don't remember exactly.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    Thanks Frantid!

Ok, I just unstalled Notification Repeat, and Snooze Duration, will see if that works. I've installed quite a few apps, so I hope that does the trick. lol

Rebooting, about to try and install now. Yes it's installed. Now I get to see how it works.

Also, is there another program out there that will run a reminder program for missed alerts? I'm not hearing my alerts.
    You mean you miss it or it doesn't sound?

If you want it to repeat, go into Preferences, tap "UberCalendar Prefs" You will see a list of options. You want to set the "repeat interval" to some time, and the number of times you want it to repeat in the "max repeat". There are a lot of options you can play with in UC. Some of the options like "day view Enhanced", "week view enhanced", "month view enhanced" have more options under them - just tap on it to see them.

Once you make a change, back gesture out of preferences and change from the view you are in to one of the others and back again. i.e. say you turned on "shrink day view" to "strong". Once out of preferences you wont see a change. For it to take effect you have to go to week or month view, then back to day to see the change. Just a quirk of the calendar.

Unfortunately, we don't have a good doc about UC yet. It has a lot of options. The UC thread has all the options and how, why they evolved the way they did.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    You mean you miss it or it doesn't sound?

If you want it to repeat, go into Preferences, tap "UberCalendar Prefs" You will see a list of options. You want to set the "repeat interval" to some time, and the number of times you want it to repeat in the "max repeat". There are a lot of options you can play with in UC. Some of the options like "day view Enhanced", "week view enhanced", "month view enhanced" have more options under them - just tap on it to see them.

Once you make a change, back gesture out of preferences and change from the view you are in to one of the others and back again. i.e. say you turned on "shrink day view" to "strong". Once out of preferences you wont see a change. For it to take effect you have to go to week or month view, then back to day to see the change. Just a quirk of the calendar.

Unfortunately, we don't have a good doc about UC yet. It has a lot of options. The UC thread has all the options and how, why they evolved the way they did.
    Thank you, I was definitely stumbling through it not really understanding since I'm used to a different format. For instance; the minutes as an option like 6:10, 6:15, etc. so that really threw me. lol

I will have to take some time to get used to it coming from the Datebk5 program.