1.    #1  
    The other day I placed my phone on the Touchstone, like usual. However, when I took it off the silver circle around the camera lens fell off. I told Palm about it and they will be sending me a new backcover, but the point is... Touchstones have a hatred for silver circles
    LOL! They are also prone to losing the PALM letters, there are quite a few people walking around with phones that now claim to be P A M's and etc.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    LOL! They are also prone to losing the PALM letters, there are quite a few people walking around with phones that now claim to be P A M's and etc.
    Mine say Pal

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    As many problems as it has, my poor retired Pre has never lost any of its letters.
  5.    #5  
    I am just happy that the Palm support is so nice. They've sent me a few batteries when mine have failed, a USB door and now a new backcover.
    That's awesome, especially since the silver thing is really only cosmetic and most companies wouldn't worry about it.
  7.    #7  
    The best part was that I never asked for it. I was talking to them because out of no where one of my batteries was failing. Airplane mode, no overclocking and no apps running but it would fall by 15% an hour. Even after a doctor, full restart, battery pull. They asked if anything else happened. I told them about it and they said they would send me a battery and a backcover
    Quote Originally Posted by ProParkour View Post
    I am just happy that the Palm support is so nice. They've sent me a few batteries when mine have failed, a USB door and now a new backcover.
    Wow, if you can convince them to send you the "front cover" you will have an entirely new phone!