1.    #1  
    so, I've been looking around and it appears that only one picture can be attached at one time in a text message.. Why is that? I think that's stupid. My nokia 6030 can do it and that doesn't even have a camera...

is there a patch or something someone can make? I don't have a data plan, so I can't always send an email... Its just easier to be able to send a text with more than picture... I'm using an AT&T Palm PrPrPr&#$275$; $Plus$.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I can't answer your question, but sending pictures doesn't use SMS, it uses MMS. SMS doesn't require a data plan but MMS does. I agree, you should be able to attach more than one picture.
    I think that is a carrier limitation. Everyone at my house is vzw and I don't think any of our phones can do multiple attachments. I'll have to try it and check back.
    sorry, cant help you with your OP, but just wanted to let you know there is a patch to let you send a audio attachment via sms:

audio/video attachments
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    I can't answer your question, but sending pictures doesn't use SMS, it uses MMS. SMS doesn't require a data plan but MMS does. I agree, you should be able to attach more than one picture.
    Oh I can attach pictures and shiz and Im using AT&T gophone. But I just think it's stupid. Only one image? Lame. And I know they is a patch to attach audio, I have that, lol. But I still think in an update or whatever there should be a multiple file uploader.
    It can on AT&T, but not on the pre, it kinda gets annoying, having to send 2 messages.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight