1.    #1  
    I have a July 09 Sprint Pre. I dropped it and broke the power button.
    for some reason I'm really attached to my phone. Plus the fact it's lasted this long when so many people had issues.

do you think I should do a insurance swap?
    A Sprint repair center might be able to fix it and it wouldn't cost you anything, since you have the insurance.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Sprint will charge you a 100.00 copay to which you can get them cheaper second hand often.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Exactly! I got my son an Pre a month ago and, for one in pristine condition, with accessories, I only paid $85, including shipping.
    Last edited by verwon; 01/07/2011 at 06:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Exactly! I got my son an Evo a month ago and, for one in pristine condition, with accessories, I only paid $85, including shipping.
    What process did you use to get the EVO? My wifes Moment is crap and I'd rather her have an EVO.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyPlayr View Post
    What process did you use to get the EVO? My wifes Moment is crap and I'd rather her have an EVO.
    Sorry, that was a typo, I meant a Pre.

However, you did just miss a good deal on the Evo, if you she's eligible for an upgrade. RadioShack had them for $99 until January 1st. I got one for a total of $113.
    What exactly happened to your power button? Did it just stop working? If so, you can fix that with a small piece of paper
  8.    #8  
    They were able to fix it. I just the plastic broke on the underneath side of the button when I dropped it. They replaced it with a new switch. I really didnt want to go thru and get my phone set up just right after I had it set how I like it for so long.