1.    #1  
    Where do you set the temp. limit settings for Govnah?
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    don't think you can change the settings. Built in by the good folks who developed this app but I really don't know
    Last edited by lenmac08; 01/06/2011 at 10:39 PM.
  3.    #3  
    I have another post from today about my phone shutting down and I believe it is from govnah. One person said that they set the over temp. setting higher because it was set to low for some reason. Another question is I only have the option to run 500/1000, 500/800, 800 fixed, 720 fixed or 500 fixed. Others are talking about 125/800, 250/800, 250/720 and so on. Where are these settings found?
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To use those ones, you'll have to create a custom profile in Govnah and then set it as your default.

I think that may also be where you can change the temp settings, however, I don't have my Pre on right now to check and don't feel like waiting for the 5 minute+ boot time.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    To use those ones, you'll have to create a custom profile in Govnah and then set it as your default.

I think that may also be where you can change the temp settings, however, I don't have my Pre on right now to check and don't feel like waiting for the 5 minute+ boot time.
    5 min. is quicker than an eVo, lol!!!!
    No, the Evo boot time, from full shut down is less than a minute!

Posted from my eVo!
  7.    #7  
    No, the Evo boot time, from full shut down is less than a minute!

Posted from my eVo!
    Then why did it take so long???????
    I said my Pre is off and would take that long to boot. I'm not using it anymore.

Posted from my eVo!
  9.    #9  

Never mind I found out how to get to those settings, they are found under advanced settings in Govnah, not something that an eVo user would know, LOL just kidding. Thanks anyhow!!!!!!!