Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Talking to Sprint people on the phone is a horrible experience. I do not recommend it at all. First you have to get past the lowlevel people who don't understand you and whom you can't understand. Then you get some ***** that doesn't know crap about Sprint's new insurance policy and at the end of the day, they STILL might direct you to a store, so you just wasted your time.

Walked in a store, an hour later I had another phone (refurb, but solid) and the guy was going to transfer my USB drive, but I told him I'd already backed it up at home. Now if you walk out of a store with a crappy phone instead of handing it back to them and telling them it's crappy, well, that's on you.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    I'm on my 3rd pre all have been issues with the speaker....but the last phone I changed last week actually was a funny story because I went to sprint they immediately ordered a brand new phone which cam in the next day. They wrapped it handed it to me and the first call I made on it the speaker made a horrible skreaching noise as did the speakerphone speaker and this was litterally in the store just out of the box.
    I was told that the slider is in most cases the cause of the speaker issues? No clue if that's true but it is what I was told. I do know that the first phone that the speaker broke on would sometimes work if you twisted the slider a little
    Same problem in this thread.

"http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/274350-still-love-webos-getting-sick-pre-build-quality-speckled-screen.html"
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123