Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    I received a text message today. I clicked on it and I can see the area where I need to enter a response. However, I no longer see the icon below that will allow me to send the message. Has anyone run into this problem?
    Have you done the usual restart? Shut down and pull the battery? I have my Pre patched and overlclocked - have not run into this issue.

Are you patched? Did you recently install a messaging patch? If yes, I would try removing any patches related to messaging and see if that clears it up.

Good luck
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    I've come to realize that I can send the message if I swipe to the right. So, that's good. However, when I swipe to delete messages, they disappear. Yet, when I close the app and open it back up, all the messages appear again.
    You must have installed the patch that removes the send and attach icons. It replaces them with a swipe gesture. And if you have a lot of messages in one conversation, it can take a while to delete them. And if you get messages from the person whose conversation you are deleting while its deleting, They will show again but the messages are still being deleted. At least I think thats whats going on.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Thanks. I am sure that it's some patch that I have. I will have to check later. I see that I can delete messages if I go into each individual message. However, I like being able to delete everything at once.

I had been putting off creating a running tally of all of the patches and apps that I have on my phone. I will now make sure that I get that done tonight.
    When you go into Preware (if that is how you are installing your patches) it has a list of all your installed patches for you.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    When you go into Preware (if that is how you are installing your patches) it has a list of all your installed patches for you.
    Thanks. I know that all of the patches and apps are listed in Preware. However, I feel more comfortable having a backup copy of this on my computer. That way if, by chance, everything gets erased from my phone, I will have a list of all of the apps and patches that were there.
    You can export that file, so if you lose the information in your phone, it can imported in, when you reinstall Preware.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    You can export that file, so if you lose the information in your phone, it can imported in, when you reinstall Preware.
    Thanks.