1.    #1  
    I just upgraded to the Plantronics Voyager Pro+ bluetooth earpiece which now does a2dp streaming. This works GREAT for everything accept Sprint Navigation. I've noticed the 1st few words gets cutoff during the transmission from the phone to the earpiece.

For example, "Turn right onto Market Street" becomes ---> "... to Market Street". This requires me to pick up the phone to see the complete instruction which is not convenient nor safe.

If I disconnect the Voyager Pro+, SprintNav behaves properly. Therefore, the problem is either with the Voyager or the a2dp protocol in conjunction with SprintNav.

Has anyone else noticed this? Anyone have a solution to this problem? Overall, I like this feature because when I'm in a conversation with passengers, we are not interrupted by Sprint Navigation blurting out directions, I'm the only one who discreetly hears them.
    I have a jawbone Icone and I don't get any cutoffs. Are you able to update the software for headset?
    it is the bluetooth..i have had this issue in the past with a couple of different bluetooth devices...try a different bluetooth device and see wat happens...
  4.    #4  
    Sounds like the problem is the Voyager Pro+ or maybe just my particular unit. Anyone else with a VPro+ have this issue or not have this issue?

Unfortunately, I don't have any other A2dp headsets to test.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I have a jawbone Icone and I don't get any cutoffs. Are you able to update the software for headset?
    It doesn't look like a firmware update has been released for the VPro+ yet.