1.    #1  
    HP/Palm just wished everyone a Happy NY on FaceBook....you should visit the post & let your thoughts be known.....

If they want a great 2011, they will get with the program......
    Last edited by sherryterry1; 12/31/2010 at 08:06 PM.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    I don't think they care about your program. Honestly, let it go already. They are working on stuff and it will be out whenever they get around to it no matter if people like their time frame or not.
    Apps:

Turn the Dial Radio Directory (Phones)
    8-bit Miner (TouchPad)
    Turn the Dial Digital Edition (TouchPad)
    Lol Cringer.. What do you mean? It's 2011, where's my tablet? 8)
    dude!, where's my tablet?

...no seriously though, happy new year to everyone. 1st thing I did this year, bought my very 1st webOS device(pre).
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
    I don't think they care about your program. Honestly, let it go already. They are working on stuff and it will be out whenever they get around to it no matter if people like their time frame or not.
    What??? Program?? Dude, you need to re-read the post....
    I think what he meant is something along the lines of, "They'll have stuff out when they have stuff out, they don't follow the trend of other smartphone companies (i.e. Apple/Android based phone makers)."

Unless I was reading too much into that. haha
    Sprint Love
    I'm looking to great things from HP/Palm in the new year!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by xcharles718 View Post
    dude!, where's my tablet?

...no seriously though, happy new year to everyone. 1st thing I did this year, bought my very 1st webOS device(pre).
    I thought we would have flying WebOS tablets by now!