1.    #1  
    Hello Guys

I was away from the Pre Community for while, tried the Android EVO very big and nice display, now have the 9650 Blackberry, selling it and buying and old Pre till a new Pre comes in 2011. I miss the swype a d the best multi process option that the pre offers. I was wondering will Palm make a 4.3 or bigger phone for webOS? And will it come out with the palmPad? I am looking forward to news phones in 2011. Any news on 2.0 or 2.1 for the old pre's from Sprint?

Just wanted to say hello.
    Hello! I think 2011 will be a good year for Palm and Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    Hello Guys

I was away from the Pre Community for while, tried the Android EVO very big and nice display, now have the 9650 Blackberry, selling it and buying and old Pre till a new Pre comes in 2011. I miss the swype a d the best multi process option that the pre offers. I was wondering will Palm make a 4.3 or bigger phone for webOS? And will it come out with the palmPad? I am looking forward to news phones in 2011. Any news on 2.0 or 2.1 for the old pre's from Sprint?

Just wanted to say hello.
    Hi Joe - welcome back!

Palm has said that there are multiple form factors heading to the market, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a larger phone as one of them. Yes, the PalmPad is slated to be released in the next few months... and the word on webOS 2.xx is that it will be released to all devices in the next few months (no specific dates for either of those answers yet though).
  4.    #4  
    Thanks guys it is good to be back, but im not fully back yet selling my blackberry and bidding on a palm pre. But i excited on getting pre back, and you got me excited about 2011. I forgot how to hack the pre and turn on all the goodies, someone please direct me to the nearest hackery :-)
    Just follow the directions for installing Preware HERE Enjoy!

Some more helpful links here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pi...ml#post2726934
  6.    #6  
    Thank you for everything. I will let you know soon as i get the Pre.