1.    #1  
    I bought a new Pre for my wife on German ebay last February. The mistake I made was waiting until it arrived here in Israel before activating it. As a result, my wife's Pre has almost been totally limited to downloading Homebrew apps.

Until now....

I discovered by chance yesterday that her Pre is finally able to get apps that were previously unavailable for her such as the official Facebook app.

After digging in Preware, I noticed that it had the AC country code, which is explained by HP here to mean 'All Countries'.

It's about time!

Now the question is- how can I search for more AC country code apps?
  2.    #2  
    I'll answer my own question-

1) Download Preware (which you should have already)
    2) In Preferences > List Scene, switch 'Search Descriptions' to Yes.
    3) Go back to the main Preware screen or 'List of Everything' and do a search on AC.

This search will find all apps that have the AC country code, as well as any other text with the 'ac' letter combination, but the vast majority will be the AC apps.

Now prepare to spend a few hours learning about what you've been missing all along
    Quote Originally Posted by jshare View Post
    I'll answer my own question-

1) Download Preware (which you should have already)
    2) In Preferences > List Scene, switch 'Search Descriptions' to Yes.
    3) Go back to the main Preware screen or 'List of Everything' and do a search on AC.

This search will find all apps that have the AC country code, as well as any other text with the 'ac' letter combination, but the vast majority will be the AC apps.

Now prepare to spend a few hours learning about what you've been missing all along
    Nice .. This is very helpful info

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums