1.    #1  
    So I was just randomly looking up videos (as I usually do) and decided to search for videos on peoples palm pres. Im random like that. lol. I came across this video:

The thing I noticed first was the lock screen to enter your PIN. I know this was an earlier version of webOS but I just got into webOS with 1.4.5 when I got my pre plus. The thing that I saw at the beginning of the video was that after putting in his PIN, he didn't hit "done" like we have to now. Is that something that was changed with updates or what, because I don't like hitting the "done" button after putting in my PIN.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    From what i remember, the PIN used to only be 4 digits in length, and that is why he only has to hit 4 numbers to continue without requiring the done button.

I don't know exactly which update changed it, but now the PIN can be longer than 4 digits, and thus there is no set amount of numbers. This actually makes the PIN more secure because it is much harder to guess the PIN when both the numbers AND length can vary.
  3.    #3  
    That makes sense. But I still hate hitting done after I put my PIN in. lol
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Yup! Back in 1.3.x days and earlier no Done button. I hate the Done button. Pins could be a password or 4 digits.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNiteWithJme View Post
    Yup! Back in 1.3.x days and earlier no Done button. I hate the Done button. Pins could be a password or 4 digits.
    same i hate having to hit DONE!

But i still like my PRE