1.    #1  
    I like to use a memo to write down songs I hear on the radio or something so that I can check them out on youtube, and then buy them if I feel they merit the buck.

Obviously these memo's become quite large, and twice now I've lost a large memo. It just isn't on the screen anymore. So A: Can I get it back. and B: What is the size limitation?

Thanks
    I have lost memos before on 1.4.5. I have switched to other memo programs because of this. Not sure if it is fixed in 2.x or not (I hope so). I use Noted! now for my memos.

I do remember that closing out of the memo program very quickly after typing in a memo was the culprit (no autosave if you close very quickly)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by slydog43 View Post
    I have lost memos before on 1.4.5. I have switched to other memo programs because of this. Not sure if it is fixed in 2.x or not (I hope so). I use Noted! now for my memos.

I do remember that closing out of the memo program very quickly after typing in a memo was the culprit (no autosave if you close very quickly)
    Thanks for the tip. If autosave is the case, I wouldn't mind if my changes weren't saved, but I lose the entire thing. Both of mine were on 1.4.5 as well.

I'll check out noted, if nothing else just for this single list.
    Yes, the Memo app is pretty stinky -- I had that experience several times. Noted! is way better (although it doesn't always automatically sync the way it's supposed to). I had tried Evernote, which was OK, but it was just too slow.
    Notes is a good app as well it has the automaticd sync with google docs.