1.    #1  
    Hey All,

First off, happy holidays!

I'm back east for the holidays and realized that the 'P' fell off my touchstone case on my Pre. My touchstone is back west so I can't see if it will still work or not. Does anyone have a similar experience? If it's going to be busted I'd prefer to order a new case from PC so it's at home when I arrive as opposed to finding out it doesn't work and having to wait (without my Touchstone I wouldn't get through more than 3 hours of work!).

Thanks a lot!
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    Hey All,

First off, happy holidays!

I'm back east for the holidays and realized that the 'P' fell off my touchstone case on my Pre. My touchstone is back west so I can't see if it will still work or not. Does anyone have a similar experience? If it's going to be busted I'd prefer to order a new case from PC so it's at home when I arrive as opposed to finding out it doesn't work and having to wait (without my Touchstone I wouldn't get through more than 3 hours of work!).

Thanks a lot!
    Those letters have nothing to do with the function of the Touchstone. It should be fine. I lost the "a" on my old one, and it was fine. I replaced the back cover a few weeks later, as they are so cheap now.
    I would just buy a new one, they're $3 on amazon right now.
    As has been made clear, losing a letter will have no effect!

There are a lot of people walking around with P A M's and other variations.

I was thinking of seeing if I could remove mine on purpose and just have the black on black.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!