1.    #1  
    My goal is to keep track of the number of push-ups I do per day in preparation for an upcoming competition. Every time I complete a set of push-ups, I'd like to enter that number into an app. Then, I'd like the app to show me how many push-ups I've completed each day and have the ability to graph and email that information.

Anyone know of an app that does this? Anyone willing to write an app like this for me? Of course, I'm willing to pay for the development of this app if none currently exists. In theory, it sounds like a simple app.
    You'd get better responses in the app forum.

I know there are fitness trackers, but I'm not sure if they do everything you want, but there are several you can look into.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    If no one responds about making an app, one way you get get around to doing this is to create a Google Spreadsheet with the appropriate fields (e.g., date and # pushups). Google spreadsheets also has the ability to create a form that you can access with form fields which output results directly into the spreadsheet you created. The spreadsheet can also contain graphs that use the data, which can update automatically.

http://googledocs.blogspot.com/2008/...asy-forms.html
    iStayFit

Awesome app that does exactly what you need, except maybe the emailing. Not sure if it can do that or not.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    If no one responds about making an app, one way you get get around to doing this is to create a Google Spreadsheet with the appropriate fields (e.g., date and # pushups). Google spreadsheets also has the ability to create a form that you can access with form fields which output results directly into the spreadsheet you created. The spreadsheet can also contain graphs that use the data, which can update automatically.

Featured video: quick and easy forms - Official Google Docs Blog
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenMan View Post
    iStayFit

Awesome app that does exactly what you need, except maybe the emailing. Not sure if it can do that or not.
    Thanks a lot to both of you! Creating a form via Google spreadsheets allows me to create EXACTLY what I want and iStayFit gives me ideas of different exercises to track. That's an AWESOME combination of tools!