Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Whenever I go into my system setting screens (i.e., sound settings, screen &
    lock, wi-fi, bluetooth, location service, device info) the screens are black with white font highlighting certain features (e.g., ringtone). However, the specific ringtones, and other specific info on the other screens seem to be hidden. Once I tap on them they show up in white font. But, I have to tap on them to find out what specific features are there because they all appear to be hidden. To give another example, when I tap on the device menu icon, I can see all of the specific features in white font (e.g., phone number, battery percentage, memory). I can also see all of the specific features when I click on the hardware tab. However, when I click on the software tab, I see "downloaded applications" in white font. Then there is a series of white lines, which denote that a name of a downloaded app is on each line. Yet, I can only see these names once I tap on them.

Has anyone else had this problem come up? Also, what can I do to correct it? Thanks in advance.
    Have you restarted your Pre? It seems like you have a patch or theme that is causing the issue.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    I have. Actually, this has been going on since the second week that I've had my phone. I just really never did anything about it.