Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    ok help I want to use a software on my computer where I plug my palm pre in get my music of my palm pre including my play list. add or remove songs from my play list and send it back down to my palm pre. i tried double twist, itunes winamp etc. I do not see the options of import play list etc??? pls help

pls give 1,2,3 steps thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arcolino View Post
    ok help I want to use a software on my computer where I plug my palm pre in get my music of my palm pre including my play list. add or remove songs from my play list and send it back down to my palm pre. i tried double twist, itunes winamp etc. I do not see the options of import play list etc??? pls help

pls give 1,2,3 steps thanks
    I'm not 100% but I don't believe webOS supports playlists at this time you can try

Check out Playlist-Lite: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...icationid=4245

Or the full vers

Check out Playlist: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...icationid=2584

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Doesn't MediaMonkey support them for the Pre though?
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Doesn't MediaMonkey support them for the Pre though?
    Honestly I don't sync any music to my pre.. Never used any of my phones as an ipod so I couldbt answer that with 100% certainty

MusicPlayerRemix will let you create playlists right on the phone.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    MusicPlayerRemix will let you create playlists right on the phone.
    But what about his existong playlists in itunes?

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    But what about his existong playlists in itunes?

exactly, I already have a play list 57 songs on one and 45 on the other, I just want to add or remove songs. to current play list. I spent all evening with different apps, I was able to see my play list in winamp but when I went to save it back to phone it did not change/add or remove songs
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    You may want to try Salling Media Sync. It hooks into iTunes and syncs Playlists directly into the Pre (Pre must be in USB mode).

For albums, just create a Playlist in iTunes containing all the albums you want. Once it has synced with the phone the albums will appear as you'd expect them to. If you change anything in iTunes, those changes will transfer to your Pre next time you sync.

The program is free to use, but the sync speed is slow unless you buy it. I bought my copy and it works on nearly all phones.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    ok let me give more details maybe you guys can help me I have current playlist on the pre in the music app on the phone, which software will allow me to see and edit my current playlist on the phone from my computer? that way I can add/delete songs and then send updated playlist back to the music app on the phone? pls help

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    wouldn't doubletwist be a better solution here?
    Dan
    I tried Doubletwist, and prefer Media Monkey over it.
    MediaMonkey works flawlessly. After you add your music folder to MM library, there's an option to update the files with your iTunes tags. After you got your library set up, export each playlist from iTunes and drag to MM. Then to sync: Configure your Pre (shows up as iPhone) to set up folders using iPod structures, this is the only way to get playlists to work properly.

I switched to MM after using iTunes for several years. I still have all 50+ playlists, all my playcounts & ratings, and now my tags are FINALLY embedded within the file. iTunes sucks at tagging. MediaMonkey FTW
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    update 12/26/10 ok I downloaded all those apps mediamonkey, doubletwist, itunes etc. all did not give me what I was looking to do which is real basic. I already have playlists in the music app with over 60 songs plus on each one. I wanted to have an desktop app that would sync with my music app so I can see/edit my playlist then send it back to the phone real simple. winamp I could see my playlist edit it but when I sent it back to the phone playlist was the same and some of those apps actually doubled up my playlist grrr anyway there a memember on here who created an updated ver of music remix phone app. awesome app great graphics easy to configure and it takes your current playlist from the default phone music app and puts it in the music remix app. it has a bunch of features etc and no need for a desktop app. its a very good app its in beta and its free. anyway Im good with music remix! thanks all for the feed back.