Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    Honest question.. you returned an evo after 3 months? I was under the impression that after 30days if you do not return a phone that's it you bought it.
    he means he sold it more like it. after 30 days it's yours to keep. i cannot see why anyone would return an evo for the pre anyways. i love webos but i also think the evo is far superior.
    I have Been with palm since the Treo 600. I currently Have owned a Palm Pre for about a year and a half. I am going to wait to see what comes next. I have never had a phone that can be so customized to the user. It can only get better when hp rolls out their next editions. I use my phone more than my computer and i really enjoy adding and improving the pre the way i like it. I would be lost with out it. I'm a loyal palm customer so like i said ill wait until i see what is offered next. it can only be better...................
    Quote Originally Posted by yaggermr View Post
    Trade in your pre at radio shack and get an evo for 99 dollars. Or wait to see if anything comes for sprint at ces. However the just wait and see has been going on since September. And If something is announced at ces it could still be three to six months out. It just depends how much you like web os and how patient you are, good luck.
    Or wait two more months until new Android phones are offered on Sprint then the price of the EVO will naturally come down as well.

Personally, I won't be doing anything until end of February or into March.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    I will certainly hang onto my Pre but new HP Phone or not I will be upgrading come March '11
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    I don't think you can go wrong with a 99 dollar EVO. I love mine, the pre is a distant memory for me.

sent from my Evo 4g using tapatalk pro
    same here although ill be back to webos if and when we great a decent device on sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    same here although ill be back to webos if and when we great a decent device on sprint.
    +1 I think I might make it back too but the longer I've been away the more I like my Evo. I will see how it runs with gingerbread and honeycomb. I heard sprint won't be seeing a new web os device till June and my upgrade will be in October.
    See what HP/Palm announces on February 9. Interested to see if it includes a new Sprint phone. If not, the Samsung Android phones on Sprint are nice, if you don't want the 4G premium.
    I would wait for Palm. If you can't, then the EVO is a good phone. If it's too big, the EVO Shift 4G should be out shortly.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    New webOS phones will most likely be introduced at CES 2011 in January, so I'd wait until then to make a decision.
    Pffffftttt! Sez you!
    Evo do it
    The Evo is a great phone.

Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by redninja View Post
    I thought like that, i dont miss a keyboard at all. not one bit, and with sywpe, i can type faster than you can....
    YOU Sir win the prize for best comment thus far (and you know why.... Cause THAT was hilarious! )
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    New webOS phones will most likely be introduced at CES 2011 in January, so I'd wait until then to make a decision.
    New devices will be announced February 9th.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    YOU Sir win the prize for best comment thus far (and you know why.... Cause THAT was hilarious! )
    No, you'd be so surprised how fast it works. No need for a physical keyboard.

Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I personally wanted to get the HTC Pro 7 with Windows Phone 7 on it, but since the announcement at CES that it will come out first half of 2011 I will wait and see what HPalm has in store for us.
    What good is a man if he can not change the world?
    Kingdom of Heaven
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12