1.    #1  
    Grrrr

I recently had to get a replacement Pre. I have version 1.4.5 installed. I have like 20 patches installed, and a half hour ago that included the Custom Carrier String and Color patch. Everything worked fine until I uninstalled that patch so that I could go with a different color theme.

Now I cannot for the life of me locate a patch that works. I've gone through probably 6 or so that are posted throughout the site, but can't find the most current one.

Does anyone know of a Custom Carrier String AND Color patch that works on 1.4.5?
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    This should change the color for the carrier string. Use WEBOSQI or internalz and modify the part of the patch where the color is.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3.    #3  
    Thanks...but I'm trying to find the one that modifies the name and the color in one patch?

Edit: I tried this one just to see...figuring I could find a separate patch for the color or mod it manually...

..and this one isn't working either.. *sigh*

Just like one of the other 'both-in-one' patches I tried, it appears to install, but then nothing has changed. I get no errors.

***?
    I didn't think there was a patch to modify the name and color at once. Have you searched Preware? Jason' has one the changes the carrier text to palm and one to change the date. The customized ones are here in several posts. The one I posted changes the color back once you start using sconix's patches. Well good hunting.
  5.    #5  
    Ok so on a hunch, I ran the EPR and started fresh. In fact the newest patches for this from Jason DO work...leading me to speculate it was clashing with another patch...perhaps on of the advanced config patches? I dunno..but I ran the carrier string patch first and it worked.