1.    #1  
    Using pre ware "and reading a lot here ) my pre desktop is full of icons

Can one make folders for these or put them another place?
    Quote Originally Posted by arrowslinger View Post
    Using pre ware "and reading a lot here ) my pre desktop is full of icons

Can one make folders for these or put them another place?
    You can sort them however you like...
    WOQI and webos dr need to be in the same folder ... Also the repair utility needs to be in the same folder as doctor.. I'm not sure about theme builder.. And unified diff creator is a stand alone.. So basically dump everything in one folder and make shrtcuts if you like

Personally I user "fences".. Free version

http://www.stardock.com/products/fences/downloads.asp

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    No folders but u can move them. Hold your finger on the icon until it glows, then move them around. If you drag hold it to the side of a page the launcher will switch pages and you can place them on different pages.
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/20/2010 at 07:45 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  4.    #4  
    Thanks!
    If you install the patch that allows you to add launcher pages you could mimic folders that way. Create separate pages for your categories, like Games, Utilities, etc.
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/20/2010 at 07:44 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    If you install the patch that allows you to add launcher pages you could mimic folders that way. Create separate pages for your categories, like Games, Utilities, etc.
    The patch name is "Enable Add/Delete Pages" and is available in Preware. You may also want to use "4x4 Icons" and "Named Pages in Launcher".

Some of these functions will be available in webOS 2 when it gets here.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    instead of loading those to patches . Just load the advanced config for app launcher . It has all those functions and a whole lot more !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->