1.    #1  
    Is there a patch that extends the Universal Search for contacts to their emails, phone numbers, companies etc?

For example when I start writing an email sometimes I want to type "johnsmith@" cause I sort of remember the guys email address and I want the rest to pop up. Instead of having to type "john smith" then select his email...
    Obsiously the same could apply for phone numbers etc...

Ok I am being picky but just wondering if there is a way to extend the Universal Search to all contact details...

Cheers
    Vas
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    Is there a patch that extends the Universal Search for contacts to their emails, phone numbers, companies etc?

For example when I start writing an email sometimes I want to type "johnsmith@" cause I sort of remember the guys email address and I want the rest to pop up. Instead of having to type "john smith" then select his email...
    Obsiously the same could apply for phone numbers etc...

Ok I am being picky but just wondering if there is a way to extend the Universal Search to all contact details...

Cheers
    Vas
    Universal search is extended to email in webOS 2.0.x.

And yes... you are being picky. (I couldn't pass that one up. Hope you don't mind)
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    Universal search is extended to email in webOS 2.0.x.

And yes... you are being picky. (I couldn't pass that one up. Hope you don't mind)
    Well I wasn't sure if that was supported in "Just Type", bust since it looks like we won't be getting v2.0 till March I was asking in case there was a patch for it I missed out...

Thanks for the info tho
    And yes I know I'm picky
    Is there a patch/hack to search calendar information? I know of the patch for Google Calendar Search but what about everything else? I have over a decade of calendar information stored that I can almost no longer access.