1.    #1  
    Hi everyone I seem to have screwed up my Pre! I accidentally messed with the /usr/lib/BrowserPlugins/ folder! I have webOS 1.4.5 on Sprint with a Sprint Pre and if anyone could zip this folder with Terminal or use the Nova-Browser in the PDK or something and post it for me it would be great! Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/20/2010 at 11:29 PM.
    What Time will not heal, nothing will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk3lleton View Post
    Hi everyone I seem to have screwed up my Pre! I accidentally messed with the /usr/lib/BrowserPlugins/ folder! I have webOS 1.4.5 on Sprint with a Sprint Pre and if anyone could zip this folder with Terminal or use the Nova-Browser in the PDK or something and post it for me it would be great! Thanks in advance!
    It is a violation of the copyright law for anyone except for HP Palm to distribute any part of the OS. You can run the webOS repair utility that GuyFromNam posted the link to or you can go and download the Sprint 1.4.5 Dr. and extract the folder/files yourself.

Best of luck to you.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    It is a violation of the copyright law for anyone except for HP Palm to distribute any part of the OS. You can run the webOS repair utility that GuyFromNam posted the link to or you can go and download the Sprint 1.4.5 Dr. and extract the folder/files yourself.

Best of luck to you.
    Also to note... Webos repair downloads the latest doctor.. Soooo just download WORU and you have everything you need

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Also to note... Webos repair downloads the latest doctor.. Soooo just download WORU and you have everything you need

Thanks for the info Sketch. I have only run WORU once and it was a long time ago.

Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  5.    #5  
    Got it fixed! Thanks everyone!
    What Time will not heal, nothing will.