1.    #1  
    Hello all. Im sorry for my ignorant questions but ive noticed, that if I set an alarm and lock the screen and set my device on the touchstone, my alarm wont go off. Ive even tested it. Ive set an alarm for say five minutes from a certain point and ive set my device on the touchstone and the alarm wont sound untill i remove it from the touchstone. Is there anything I could do? I dont have an alarm clock and I always relied on my blackberry curve.
    Strange, it works for me. Some special patch installed?
    I use mine everyday on the touchstone and it goes off without fail at 5 am.

Now, just for clarification, when you say "lock the screen" you are just talking about the screen lock that comes up automatically correct?

Do you have any advanced patches installed? (advanced system preferences)
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    My alarm setting procedure for the stock alarm app:
    Go to the clock/alarms view
    Select the alarm.
    Close the card.

You should see the alarm bell icon when on touchstone. I found I had to do this procedure, or sometimes the alarm would not go off.

I've been using the app Awake2Music instead, and I don't have to use the above procedure, although the alarm icon does not display using that app.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tyea View Post
    My alarm setting procedure for the stock alarm app:
    Go to the clock/alarms view
    Select the alarm.
    Close the card.

You should see the alarm bell icon when on touchstone.
    Ahh. Thank you! im not sure what i was doing wrong, probably something simple. But i did those steps you listed and its working. Thanks!