Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Just finally got google calendar to sync with my new pre plus. I go to access the calendar and get a gray screen. It takes almost a full minute to get todays schedule.

I noticed this was a question from 2009, but am not sure what the final solution was.

Any solutions? I really do not want to admit defeat and go back to my blackberry.

Must be something wrong with your setup. I'd remove and readd it. Once it's setup, it should be cached. Mine is there as soon as the app is ready.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    What should I remove? I can't look ahead days either, without a real long pause.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I have gone into google calendar and tried to delete entries that repeated, but it hasn't helped.

I cannot imagine tht I m he ONLY one with this this problem.

CAN SOMEONE HEP ME????

1. Remove the Google calendar from your palm pre
    a. Launch calendar
    b. Select upper left hand menu
    c. Preferences and accounts
    d. Scroll down and select your Google account
    e. Remove account
    2. Close calendar
    3. Relaunch calendar and take note of performance
    4. Re-add your Google calendar
    a. Launch calendar
    b. Select upper left hand menu
    c. Preferences and accounts
    d. Scroll down and select Add an Account
    e. Input your Google credentials
    5. Close Calendar
    6. Relaunch calendar
    7. Monitor performance and take note

Post back results.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    It took a real long time to re-sync. It's ok as long I only want to look at today ad the next couple days. I jut tried to jump a mnth, and also to flp day by day (to next Monday) and it's gray.

Any other suggestions, or should I put the battery back in my blackberry???
    are you using wifi or carrier bands. Do you have a really bad connection?
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Right now, WiFi. Have a sketchy connection. Should that really matter?
    The calendar caches your data locally from the google server. So on your first load of the calendar it has to get it all from google. If you can test it in a good connection you can see if the hardware might be bad or something else is wrong. None of us would have stayed if our calendars were as bad as you have it.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    But, I'm home with wifi and can't quckly look at my calendar. Shouldn't the phone work quicky because of wifi?? How do I know if its the phone physically?
    Try deleting the google account from the calendar. Just use the Palm Profile blue account. Make a bunch of calendar entries etc. Is this the same account that is assigned to your Palm Profile when you got the phone? Do you have a lot of apps or patches on?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch