Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I'm not entirely sure why but when I set my Pre onto the touchstone to charge it won't show any notifications. Even if I have notifications present before I lock the phone, nothing will show. Also, when I receive a text while on the touchstone, the notification won't show - however, the notification light will blink on the centre button. Any ideas? I've restarted the phone and turned it off fully. Really can't be bothered doctoring my phone. Hope you guys have some suggestions!
    In the Screen & Lock app make sure Show When Locked is enabled under Notifications. If that's not the issue, did you happen to install Advanced Config for System Preferences patch?
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/20/2010 at 07:49 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Lol! You were exactly right the first time mate. I must have changed the setting when I was turning off my pin. Thanks very much! Can't believe I never thought of that ha. I've also been receiving texts 30mins later than they are sent and I dunno if it's my phone acting up or my network is under the weather.. Thanks for the help
    That's usually network issues. If you haven't updated your Network Settings and Preferred Roaming List (PRL) in a while:
    Launch the Phone app, from the Phone app menu choose Preferences. Update both your Network Settings and Preferred Roaming List (PRL). See if that helps any.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Thanks very much mate