1.    #1  
    I received my third Pre Plus on Tuesday. It appeared to be working smooth & fast until I loaded Classic & some other apps from my backup file. Now the screen is freezing, the launch bar is freezing & sometimes several "cards" will just start "flying out" from an essentially idle Pre.

So...should I doctor or replace the phone? I have not had this experience with my previous Pre's. Issues of shutting off, dropped calls & other annoyances were the cause of my replacements. To be honest, I have never had to doctor a phone....

Obviously I can replace the phone & am willing to do so. Was just wondering if going thru the whole doctoring process would be beneificial...
    Last edited by sherryterry1; 12/18/2010 at 02:14 PM. Reason: spelling
    It can't hurt to try and see if it fixes the problem, it doesn't take a long time to do it and could save you from having to get yet another replacement.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    if you call support, they will ask you to erase and doctor as part of troubleshooting, so you might as well try them to save time talking to their technicians.
  4.    #4  
    Ok....here comes the stupid part.......I saw on Palm's website "how to doctor" but wanted to get feedback from the experts....the steps of "goin' to the doctor"...I'm sure there is a link amongst the vast expanses of this forum...I searched "doctor"...got a gazillion hits....

Remember, I've never been to the doctor....said the RN.....
    it is easier than patching your phone just open the webOS doctor and follow instructions
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    after you open the doctor you just hit next then read what the page says and hit next again until it tell you to connect your phone.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7.    #7  
    Thank you!! But I have to tell you...that flippin' bug of yours is driving me cRaZy!!! LOL

And I'll backup both the Pre on the Pre, via USB & will back up Classic as well.....

Thank you to all who have helped!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sherryterry1 View Post
    Thank you!! But I have to tell you...that flippin' bug of yours is driving me cRaZy!!! LOL

And I'll backup both the Pre on the Pre, via USB & will back up Classic as well.....

Thank you to all who have helped!!
    yes my bug is doing its job then lol ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη