1.    #1  
    First off, I want to thank all of the people involved in making my Pre Plus (Sprint) as customizable as it is. I do nothing but play around with different patches, and the I'm very productive with a lot of the installed patches I have on the device.

I recently ran the Doctor and had to reinstall a lot of the things I lost. One of those things was Uberkernel. I now have it back onto the device, but I cannot find Govnah. I searched in Preware, but I don't see it. Maybe I'm just missing it or I'm not looking in the right place, but I just can't find it anywhere. Has it been moved/removed? Am I just not seeing it? Is it no longer necessary or available? I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction.
    make sure you have the most current version of webOS and Preware.
    In Preware make sure all of the proper feeds are turned on and the update. Also you should install Govnah before installing the Uberkernel.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Also you should install Govnah before installing the Uberkernel.
    Is there a reason why? What would happen if you loaded Uberkernel onto the device first?
    Quote Originally Posted by PreG8ter View Post
    Is there a reason why? What would happen if you loaded Uberkernel onto the device first?
    I don't know what the repercussions might be if any, but Rod and the webOS internals devs who are resonsible for the kernels and Govnah, instruct them to be installed in that order.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    The easiest way to find it in Preware, is to let Preware load and then use the universal search, by just typing Govnah and hitting enter.

That's how I had my son do it, rather than try to hunt for it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by PreG8ter View Post
    People who do this usually hit the 'Later' button on the reboot request, and then after installing Govnah they either forget to reboot or just do a Luna Restart, and then they wonder why the kernel isn't working. A full reboot fixes it.

-- Rod
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    People who do this usually hit the 'Later' button on the reboot request, and then after installing Govnah they either forget to reboot or just do a Luna Restart, and then they wonder why the kernel isn't working. A full reboot fixes it.

-- Rod
    That's interesting. Thanks, Rod.