1.    #1  
    The bottom part of my touchscreen isn't working. Is there anyway to open the launcher with a keyboard shortcut?
    Just start typing the name of the app you want to launch.
  3.    #3  
    That doesn't help me. I am trying to remove the Govnah app before I go to the sprint store. I need to have the launcher open to hit the orange button on keyboard to remove.

And I can't remove it from preware because if I hit anywhere on the lower part of screen it just launches. I can't hit the remove icon from preware.
    doctor or full erase is probably your only option.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    doctor or full erase is probably your only option.
    Alright. Thanks.
    start typing "device info," go into that, then scroll down to the bottom and select more info. At the top select software then scroll to what you want to delete. Tap it to get the options.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    start typing "device info," go into that, then scroll down to the bottom and select more info. At the top select software then scroll to what you want to delete. Tap it to get the options.
    Nice. Thanks.
    Orange+Sym+L

that brings the Launcher up. For future reference if needed.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    honestly I brought a fully patched overclocked Pre into my local Sprint store and had nary a problem getting it swapped out for a new one. Given the issue on mine was the screen kept flashing an actual hardware problem... but still they swapped it and even asked me if I did have preware on there.

So I would not worry about that too much. But if it is something you are all that worried about just Doctor it and wipe the drive clean. Also it does not wipe the USB drive off, there are still patch logs there if that is a concern of yours.
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G