Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BoraWare View Post
    Oh and a nod for any other VW drivers around here (particularly the TDIs).
    I've got a 3.2L VR6 in mine but my grandfather's in love with his TDI Jetta Sportwagen. I've driven it a few times; makes me wonder why ANYONE would EVER buy a Prius.
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Ummmm...excuse me?

There are plenty of us moms, in that age range, that use the Pre!
    Yes, I was being sarcastic. :P Was poking fun at *Verizon* not Verwon. Kind of like "oh that must be one of the mom's Verizon was targeting." Not suggesting anything bad about said mom.
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    I've got a 3.2L VR6 in mine but my grandfather's in love with his TDI Jetta Sportwagen. I've driven it a few times; makes me wonder why ANYONE would EVER buy a Prius.
    Saw your post after posting mine. I have equal love for the gas VWs as well. I've just got a soft spot for the diesels since I have two. But yeah I can't understand why someone would drive a problematic hybrid when a simple diesel is just as efficient a lot of the time with a lot more power. And knowing my luck Verwon drives a hybrid and will give me hell about that too... :P
  4.    #24  
    Wow. Awesome to see this thread take off! I've been under a rock the past few days to look at new posts and threads.

Glad to see so many Jeep/Pre owners out there! Now I'm interested how they mount their Touchstone in their JK. :-)

Keep showing off the Pre/Pixi everybody.

...."Can't stop the signal"....
    I guess I have weird tastes...

I used to be an Oldsmobile guy, loved the family Ciera and always wanted the Alero, then they got shuttered in 2004. Moved on to Pontiac, got a G6, then they got killed. Being Asian, all your friends drive imports, I constantly get laughed at for this.

Kind of mirrors my Palm experience, my friends keep telling me Palm is dead and telling me to switch to Android...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I miss my Jeep. I hope I won't some day have to say I miss my webOS.
    We air cooled VW people always wave at eachother.
    palm and aw11 guy here, used to have the supras and the all trac celicas, now mr2s motorcycles and trucks....

yeah yeah, i got the matching blue panels now, and some q-logic panels too, have to take some new pics of it

i live in a cool area, lots of webOS devices around, rarely get asked what it is, and well its forum nickname is supratown, usa
    like a bobble head the nods are a pleanty
    Palm prē-ist.
    In my IT shop, four guys have Sprint Pres but only 2 others and I have a Jeeps.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12